This website is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance on Saturday, 23 July from 5:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. CDT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Pennsylvania Nurse Aides
There will be a new content outline effective January 1, 2016. Please click here to see the new outline, with a comparison to the current outline.
Find test information and download handbooks/applications/forms from this page.
- July 6: Last date for ARC to process paper applications.
- July 19: Last date for testing under current process.
- July 20-August 2: Blackout period – time during which information is transferred from one server to another and testing is completed.
- August 3: Online portal is open for providers and students. Providers must complete the Roster Upload before previously unscheduled students can schedule their exam.
- August 13: First date to schedule test. This will be changed to from 10 business days to 10 calendar days.
|Candidate Handbook||604 KB|
|Regional Test Sites and Test Schedule||132 KB|
|Nurse Aide Registries (by state)||88 KB|
|Registry Continued Enrollment Application (print only)||73 KB|
|Candidate Grievance Process||51 KB|
|Candidate Grievance Form||58 KB|
|Nurse Aide (NNAAP®) Practice Exam||317 KB|
|Voucher Payment Program||34 KB|
|In-Facility Exam Request Form and Guidelines||228 KB|
|Applicant Verification Sheet||30 KB|
|NNAAP® Pass Rates in PA||325 KB|
|Change/Correction Form||78 KB|
Last updated 2016-07-05